Director, Global Structured Finance
- AED 55,000 - 65,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Financial Services, Corporate & Wholesale Banking
- 22nd February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading bank withinthe GCC. They are looking to hire a Director, Global Structured Finance that will be involved in initiation, preparation, processing and execution of Global Structured Finance transactions for the Group's private corporate and institutional clientele.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Head of Large Corporates & Institutional Banking and will be responsible:
- Participating in formulation and implementation of strategies, business plans and budgets of the unit in line with overall objectives of the Group.
- Primarily responsible for collection, analysis and storage of relevant business, financial and operational information on the unit's borrowers, transactions, bank counterparies and correspondents as required by KYC & other bank and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Responsible for regular and proactive interfacing with officers of the Corporate Banking; Financial Institution; International Banking, Business Intelligence and Economic Research departments, as well as the Group's entity, to identify potential Global Structured Finance transactions that can lead to business opportunities for the Unit.
- Regularly monitors Global Structured Finance transactions activities and financial results, and identifies and timely reports on all negative eventsand early adverse signals on potentially problematic accounts / relationship or transactions.
A successful candiate for this role must have:
- Atleast 7 years of relevant experience in a corporate banking industry or related fields.
- University graduate in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Well-informed market dynamics and competitive structure, industry environment, practices and rules and regulations for the corporate banking customer segment.
- Knowledge of Arabic language or other foreign language is preferred but not required.