Director - Structured Finance
- Highly competitive + bonus + tax free
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 15th August 2016
- Job Type
Our client is an internationally recognised and Government backed investment institution based in Abu Dhabi with a diversified and global portfolio of assets. As the business continues to go through rapid growth, there is a need to bring on board a bulge bracket Director-level structured or project finance professional to join their top-tier Structured Finance Division. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a world class investment institution and play a key role in sourcing financing for their existing and future investments.
The Director will;
- Report directly in to the Head of the Division, playing a key and leading role in securing financing for existing and future investments.
- Lead on deals from start to finish and oversee the analysis, due diligence, structuring and execution of debt transactions on a global basis.
- Manage the negotiation process whilst working closely with other teams across the business.
- Oversee the management and restructuring of debt as and when necessary.
- Play a key role in developing and managing relationships with external lenders on a regional and global basis.
- Lead and oversee a small team, providing training and development.
All candidates must;
- Be currently sitting at a Vice President/Director level or equivalent position within the Structured, Project or Corporate Finance Division of a top-tier investment bank in a leading financial centre.
- Demonstrate in-depth experience in leading on the origination, structuring and execution of structured or project finance transactions and have an extensive lending track record.
- Have an exceptionally strong skill set as well as experience in managing a small team.
- Hold a business or finance related degree from a leading university.
- Be motivated by living and working in Abu Dhabi.
This is an outstanding opportunity and only those who meet the above criteria will be considered. Should you meet the requirements you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.