Director Technology Risk
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Risk Management & Compliance
- 5th June 2015
- Job Type
A global consulting client is looking to hire a Director of Technology risk in their IT Risk Department.
- Managing and executing of forensic & investigation engagements, i.e. Fraud, whistle-blowing, conflict of interest, intellectual property theft, breach of contracts / fiduciary duties and other related corporate misconduct;
- Conducting fraud and corruption risk review, investigative due diligence and incidence response framework;
- Supporting data analytics for investigation, i.e. Relativity, NUIX for fraud and whistle blowing investigation;
- Conducting forensics and fraud awareness training to clients and internal staffs;
- Preparation of reports, including review, analysis and verification of evidence, sources and expert witness testimony.
- At least 12 years of working experience in an Information Technology (IT) or Computing environment
If of itnerest, do send over an updated CV through an application.