Fixed Income Portfolio Risk
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Risk Management & Compliance
- 15th September 2016
- Job Type
- Do you have a Strong appetite for Risk?
- Want a rewarding career?
Our Client is an International Investment Fund with an excellent reputation..
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer and senior management.
Your specific roles will include:
- Monitoring market developments and assessing the impact to our investments
- Work in partnership with the asset department to identify, measure and monitor risks within the Fixed Income portfolios and ensure that concentrations and stresses across various dimensions are properly managed and within established risk appetite
- Provide transparency to the risks in the Fixed Income portfolios and communicate through written and verbal updates
- At least 5yrs years of experience in Fixed Income instruments (bonds, swaps, repo, options, FX options, structured products, etc), investment strategies and risk methodologies.
- Ability to perform analysis on Fixed Income products and Fixed Income portfolio risk positions
- Ability to multi-tasked and work independently under pressure
- Required to articulate complex issues
Interested candidates, please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com.