- Asia, Mainland China
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 1st March 2016
- Job Type
Our Client is a global leading Private Equity Fund of Funds with more than 5 billion USD AUM. They invest in various types of investments- buyouts, venture capital, and growth capital. We are looking for Associate and Vice President to join the team.
- Identifying and evaluating new private equity investment opportunities.
- Meet with companies who are raising capital and seek out companies with strong business models.
- Perform detailed diligence – meeting with management, reviewing financial models, conducting customer reference calls, and studying industry research.
- Generate extensive financial models to illustrate the potential returns of an investment
- Monitoring portfolio investments and working with the senior team members on post-investment portfolio company activities.
- Relevant work experience in a fund-of-funds/ direct investment in USD fund or RMB fund
- Working in a family office or pension fund is preferred.
- Good command of English
- Team player