Head of Cash Management Services & Support
- QAR 45,000 - 52,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Corporate & Wholesale Banking
- 19th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading financial institution based in Qatar. They are looking to hire the Head of Cash Management Services & Support that will be responsible for the success implementation process and ongoing customer support by ensuring continuos interaction with customers project/s
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Head of Global Cash Management and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the product / servides and implementaiton are off the highest standards across the group's global footbprint by working closely with the product development team.
- Observes and promotes cost conciousness and efficiency, and enhance productivity to minimize costs, avoid waste and optimize benefits for the group.
- Identify tthe operational, market, sovereign and or other types of risk related to Corporate banking activities and address the through appropriate mitigation procedures.
- builds and maintains strong working relationship wit htoher departments and functions within the group to ensure efective work relationships as well as to promote synergy within the group.
A successful applicant for this role must have/ be:
- At least 10 years relvant experience in a corporate banking industry.
- At leasdt 8 years experience in Cash Management and Transaction banking.
- Good understanding of relevant laws, regualtions and practices. Good undrstanding of GCM customer base.
- Well-informed with the market dynamics and competitive structure and industry environment practices.
- Has a strong project management skills and customer service orientation.