Head of Digital Transformation
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Financial Services, Financial Services (Other)
- 7th February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a leading financial services organization in Dubai that reached a major milestone and transformed into a national shareholding company, with a major operational restructuring and an increase in capital base. They are looking to hire a Head of Digital Transfomation that will define, implement and manage the digital banking loyalty and partnership frameworks.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, negotiating and establishing partnership / agreements with externals partners.
- Work with the marketing department, technology and digital transformation teams to deliver a superior customer experience by providing the appropriate content (e.g promotions, special offers, etc.)
- Develop strategic partnership alliances with partnes such as large retailers, telecoms, utility providers etc.
- Close working with the digital banking transformation team and stakeholders.
A successful applicant for this role should have:
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience or partnership management in UAE.
- Professional qualification in management and marketing preferable.
- Good understanding of consumer banking landscape.
- Strong negotiator that can identify and/or creat win-win situations.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.