Head of Infrastructure Private Equity
- Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 3rd May 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and established private equity group based in Singapore. With a very strong investment team and having been established for a number of years with a significant financial backing, they have developed a multibillion dollar portfolio of global assets across a number of different sectors.
As the business continues to develop, there is a need to bring on board a Head of Infrastructure Investments to lead their newly developed Private Infrastructure Investment Fund. This is an outstanding opportunity where the successful candidate will lead on the fund raising, development and implementation of the investment strategy, origination and execution of investments as well as the portfolio management.
The Head of Infrastructure will;
- Report directly to the CEO of the group, taking full responsibility for the Infrastructure Investment Division.
- Lead on developing and implementing the investment strategy for the team as well as taking full responsibility for raising the group's first infrastructure fund with a significant target.
- Build a team and oversee the origination and execution of investments across the power, energy and utilities space as well as playing an active role in the portfolio management and sitting on the boards of portfolio companies.
- Have the opportunity to develop a new team and infrastructure fund from scratch with the support of the group and to build the business to be one of the strongest infrastructure private equity funds in the Asia region.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a "Head of Investment" role or leading an infrastructure investment private equity fund.
- Have experience in raising capital and demonstrate an exceptionally strong network across the region.
- Demonstrate a very strong infrastructure investment track record ideally gained in the Asia region with international experience and have led on the portfolio management having previously sat on portfolio company boards.
- Have experience in building teams as well as providing training to junior members as and when needed.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematical related degree from a leading university and whilst not essential, an MBA is preferred.
- Demonstrate very good communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be motivated about the opportunity to build a business from scratch.
This is an outstanding opportunity and the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg ID: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.