Infrastructure Investment Associate
- Competitive + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 7th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a leading GCC based infrastructure private equity group with a very strong and professional investment team. Having raised a significant fund, the group are actively investing across the MENA and Asia infrastructure market across transportation, power, utilities and logistics. With a significant amount of capital left to deploy, the fund need to bring on board an Investment Associate to work with the senior members of the business in all stages of the transaction lifecycle and portfolio management. This is an outstanding opportunity for an infrastructure investment professional to join active investor and to build excellent deal experience.
The Associate will;
- Report in to the Chief Investment Officer of the group.
- Work with the senior members of the business on the origination, structuring and execution of infrastructure investments as well as the portfolio management.
- Take responsibility for the market research to originate investment opportunities.
- Lead on the financial analysis including the modelling, due diligence and valuation processes.
- Support the senior team members in preparing and presenting presentations to the Investment Committee.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis, preparing and providing reports to the senior management.
- Have the opportunity to close numerous investments and gain invaluable all round private equity experience.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate or equivalent level position within an infrastructure private equity or investment group.
- Demonstrate an investment track record and have good experience and knowledge of the transportation sector.
- Preferably have started their career in either an international investment bank or Big 4 firm where they will have developed an exceptionally strong skill set.
- Be able to build financial models from scratch and demonstrate experience in leading on due diligence and valuation processes.
- Hold a business, mathematics or finance related degree from a highly regarded university and whilst not essential, those holding a CFA or MBA qualification are preferable.
- Be motivated about living and working in the GCC.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services sector.