Infrastructure Investment Senior Associate
- Competitive + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 20th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is an internationally recognised private equity group focused on investing in to the infrastructure market. Having recently established an office in Singapore with significant capital to deploy in to the South East Asian market, they urgently require a Senior Associate to join the team and play a key role in their investments going forwards.
This is an excellent opportunity for a very strong infrastructure investment professional to join an active infrastructure investment business where you have the chance to develop a long term career whilst building an impressive deal sheet.
The successful candidate will;
- Report directly to the Head of the team, playing a key role on all stages of the transaction process from origination to execution.
- Lead on the financial modelling and analysis of transactions as well as the due diligence and valuation processes and supporting in presenting to the Investment Committee.
- Support with the portfolio management, regularly conducting analysis and making recommendations to senior management.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
- Have the opportunity to regularly invest whilst building an impressive deal track record and being part of a growing team.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting at an Associate or Senior Associate level within an infrastructure investment fund having started their career at an international investment bank.
- Have a good understanding of the infrastructure market with proven deal experience.
- Possess an exceptionally strong skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as lead on due diligence and valuation processes.
- Hold a finance, mathematics or business related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate very strong communication skills with ability to liaise and interact with all levels of management.
Due to the name of our client, the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CVs in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.
EA Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg ID: R1764400