International Integration Specialist
- AED 65,000 - 75,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Financial Services, Corporate & Wholesale Banking
- 6th March 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading bank based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. They are looking to hire an International Integration Specialist that will act as the facilitator and point of contact between international entities (branches, subsidiaries, affiliates etc.) and the Head Office departments/units in all matters related to GRoup International Infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Assistant General Manager (COO), International Business Division and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring efficient day-to-day international operations by providing operational and IT support by determining operational issues faced by international entities and providing effective coordination until resolution of such issues.
- Liaise with international entities, Head Office support units and vendors when necessary to ensure efficient international operations.
- Oversee and manage projects that needs to be executed at the overseas locations and help in resolving any scheduling and resource conflicts.
- Identify areas of professional development of self and all direct reports and act to enhance professional development of self and others.
- Ensure any regulatory issues identified byt he overseas entities are timely communicated to the relevant unites within the Head Office.
A successful candidate for this role must have:
- Extensive knowledge in business support operations.
- Assertive demeanor.
- Ability to satisfactorily handle issues/complaints from international entities.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills to resolve the issues with various HO support units.
- Good adaptability of multinational environments, with wide expousre to various cultures and customs.