- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 2nd May 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised investment institution based in Singapore. With a very strong financial backing as well as world class investment team, there is a need to bring on board several Associates to the investment teams. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior M&A professional to join a fund where you will have the opportunity to build a strong deal list whilst investing globally.
- You will be involved in all stages of the transactions process, supporting the senior members of the team on the origination and execution of deals.
- Conduct market research on both a macro and microeconomic basis to develop investment opportunities.
- Support in all stages of the investment process including taking full responsibility for the financial analysis and building of financial models, due diligence, valuations and pulling together Investment Committee presentations.
- Regularly be involved in the portfolio monitoring, analysis and management.
- Have the opportunity to build a long term career with business whilst stepping up and building an exciting deal list.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Year 1 or 2 Analyst position (or equivalent) within the M&A Team of a top-tier or international bank or highly regarded investment fund based in Singapore.
- Have a good deal track record with experience of working on either buy or sell side mandates, no specific sector experience required.
- Be technically very strong with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as experience in working on due diligence and pulling together pitch books and presentations.
- Hold a finance, mathematical or business related degree from a highly regarded university and ideally have started CFA qualifications.
- Demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills with a can-do attitude.
- Be excited about joining an international investment institution with the opportunity to build a long term career and invest lots of capital.
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.