Investment Banking Analyst
- AED 25,000 - 30,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 9th November 2015
- Job Type
Our client is national leading financial services institution based in Doha, Qatar. They are looking to hire an M&A Analyst to assist the execution of corporate finance transactions including ECM, DCM, M&A, project finance, valuations and transactions structuring deals.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the CEO and will be responsible for:
- Supporting senior staff in completing transactions and will be involved principally in the preparation of financial models.
- Carries out reviews of financial statements, prepare cash flows projection and drafts valuations.
- Responsible for the preparation of advisory reports, valuations, transactional structures and other advisory deliverables.
- Acts within the limits of the powers delegated to the incumbent.
- Assists in maintaining relationship with clients.
A successful applicant should have:
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 related years experience.
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Result oriented.
- A record or aptitude for constructing complex spreadsheet, cash flow models and in working with MS Excel.