Investment Manager – Public Market
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a fast-growing technology company in Singapore, looking to appoint an in-house investment manager to generate investment idea across the region. This candidate will directly report to the CEO and take the initiative to create & manage an investment portfolio in public market in diverse sectors.
- Perform comprehensive analysis and evaluation of risk for capital market;
- Generate investment ideas across the region focusing on equity and fixed income;
- Monitor portfolio companies and build up strong relationship with senior management and the industry experts.
- 7-10 years’ investment experience with strong track record in stocks and bonds;
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Finance related;
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Possess a generalist mindset and the ability to look across sectors and regions for ideas