Investor Relations Analyst
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 14th December 2015
- Job Type
Investor Relation Analyst
A leading investment firm is seeking an investor relation analyst to join their team based in Hong Kong. Our client has more than 50 billion RMB asset under management with diversified investment portfolio.
- Create and present a consistently applied investment message to the investment community
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes;
- Manage and ensure the integrity of historical data
- Closely working with clients, both formally and ad-hoc on a daily basis
- Good communication skills
- At least 1 year work experience in buy-side investor relations experience.
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English)
- Capable of liaising and working with internal and external business entities
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking the apply button.