Investor Relations - Top Tier PE Fund (HK based)
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 21st June 2017
- Job Type
Investor Relations In a Top-Tier Private Equity Funds Based In HK
Our client is one of the top-tier private equity funds managing more than $10bn capital in Asia. They have strong track record in diverse industries, including Consumer & Retail, TMT, and Healthcare etc.
Our client is looking for an Investor Relations Manager based in Hong Kong to support the investor relations function in the region.
- Create and provide accurate and specific in formation at the request of investors
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes;
- Manage the relationship with investors on behalf the company, both formally and ad-hoc on a daily basis, including emails, phone calls, meetings and events;
- Assist in fund raising and other daily operation work if it might have
- Master / Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field;
- At least 2 year work experience in private funds investor relations experience;
- Previous experience in big 4 would be ideal;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;