IT Support Executive
- SGD $3,500 - 4,500 per month + Standard Industry Benefits
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 30th May 2017
- Job Type
My client is an industry leading Private Equity fund with committed capital around US$3B operating out of Singapore, New York, London, Mauritius and India. They are currently seeking an IT Support Executive to support the Singapore office and maintain the IT infrastructure such as the data servers, desktops as well as to be the point of contact regarding all IT enquiries.
- Provide 1st and 2nd Level End User Client Services and Infrastructure Support (Desktop/Laptop/Mobile/Printing/Servers) to the users located in all the offices
- Manage Servers Platforms (Exchange Servers, AD/DC)
- Manage all Communication Platforms (Conferencing products, Cisco PBX phone system etc)
- Manage Remote Working platform support to end users
- Take charge of Vendor Management across all offices
- Provide technical updates and ensure that all employees are aware of emerging technology risks
- Familiar with standard programmes - W2k, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and AD, MS Exchange, DC
- Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or Equivalent
- CISSP, CISM, PMP accreditations not essential but will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an IT Support role within the Financial Services sector (Banks, Asset Management or Insurance Companies)
- Able to commit to 20% travel
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspiring IT Support professional to move into a Private Equity fund which boasts excellent work-life balance and industry leading remuneration. Please click apply today!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.