- AED 30,000 - 40,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 9th November 2015
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading financial institution based in Doha, Qatar. They are looking to hire an M&A Associate to assist the execution of corporate finance transactions including ECM, DCM, M&A, Project finance, Valuations and transactions structuring deals.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the CEO and will be responsible:
- Supporting senior staff in completing transactions and will be involved principally in the preparation of financial models.
- Carries out reviews of financial statements, prepare cash flows projections and drafts valuations.
- Identifies areas for professional development of self.
- Responsible for the preparation of advisory reports, valuations, transactional structures and other advisory deliverables.
- Responsible for assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions.
A successful applicant for this role should have:
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Result oriented.
- Good interpersnal and presentation skills.
- A record or aptitude for constructing complex spreadsheet, cash flow models and in working with MS Excel.