- Middle East & North Africa, Qatar
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 7th February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is the newest Islamic bank in Qatar, licensed and regulated by the Qatar Central Bank. The bank provides a full range of Shari’ah compliant banking services including retail, corporate and commercial banking, business banking, private banking, real estate finance, structured finance, investments and asset management. They are looking to hire a Maintenance Officer, who will be the primary contact for all major maintenance issues at the Head Office and Branches.
- Coordinate with branches on a daily basis to ensure that all services provided are meeting required standards.
- Maintain a tracking record of the services done on a daily basis.
- Preventive maintenance for MEP, Chiller, A/C, elevator, electrical control panel, all lighting, generators, ATS control panel and MV panel, across all sites.
- Keep close contact with branch operation manager to provide easy way of handling all the requested items.
- Visiting and contacting the branches on a daily basis to make sure they don’t need anything and the work going smoothly.
A successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.