Mergers & Acquisitions Senior Associate
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 18th February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a highly regarded and internationally recognised investment institution based in Abu Dhabi. With a strong financial backing from the Abu Dhabi Government as well as world class investment team, the fund has developed a highly impressive, diversified and global portfolio of assets. As they continue to grow, there is a need to bring on board a top-tier M&A Senior Associate to join their Investment Division and play a key role in executing transactions across a variety of sectors and geographical markets.
The Senior Associate will;
- Work with the senior members of the team executing transactions across the business including healthcare, oil & gas, industrials, real estate and many more sectors.
- Take full responsibility for the financial modelling and due diligence whilst also supporting on presenting to the investment committee as well as structuring and executing deals.
- Support on the analysis and reporting of the portfolio.
- Have the opportunity to build an outstanding deal list.
All candidate must;
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Associate or similar level position in the M&A Team of a top-tier investment bank.
- Have extensive transactional experience ideally on a generalist basis.
- Hold a very strong tehcnical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a finance related degree from a highly regarded university and preferably hold either an MBA or CFA as well.
- Demonstrate very strong communication skills and be motivate about living and working in Abu Dhabi.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.