Operations Manager , Real Estate Finance
- £60,000 - 70,000 per annum
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 12th July 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a market leading alternative lender providing Residential and Commercial Property Finance along with 1st and 2nd charge Bridging Loans. Due to their success, continued growth and the launch of a change programme to streamline the business, they are looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to oversee a team of four people and drive the business forward.
- Responsible for managing operational procedures within the company in order to support Bridging, Buy to Let, Commercial & Development Finance lending.
- Proactively engaging with and supporting the Sales, Credit and Finance teams to maintain coordination throughout the customer journey.
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with system provider(s) to ensure speed, quality, resilience and accuracy are effectively delivered in line with our high standards for the benefit of our customers
- Actively creating a culture of always seeking new ways to improve, rather than settling for the status quo. Search out the opportunities to simplify, digitise, streamline and eliminate waste in everything we do.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Operations team, including recruitment, training and personal development, in line with business needs.
Requirements and abilities:
- Financial Services industry experience in a similar role, preferably from a Property Finance platform
- Highly Customer Focused
- Adaptable and flexible
- Good leadership skills and hands on team player, with the ability to handle difficult situations and deal with people of all levels
- Competent with both written and oral communication with people at all levels.
- Well organized and thorough, with the ability to prioritise in line with business goals
- Works well under pressure with the ability to multi-task accurately
- Good problem solving skills, reacting quickly when needed to make decisions