Private Equity Analyst
- GBP60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 4th October 2016
- Job Type
Within this family office, you will be responsible for:
- Fund monitoring and management
- Analysis of potential investments
- Drafting of commercial presentations for potential investors
- Build business plan to include: profit and loss account, cash flow statements, IRR calculations, balance sheet analysis, and valuation of projects.
- Contributing to the private equity business through researching potential clients and developments in the markets and presenting findings and recommendations
- Preparing and assisting with deal-specific business proposals to internal decision makers
- Developing financial models to appraise prospective real estate and other investments, re-financings and restructurings for existing portfolios and assets, as well as new acquisitions
- Assisting with any activities that facilitate the deal process, e. g. recording meetings and follow-up actions, following-up on client requests, assisting with papers / proposals to internal Committees
- Developing self to become more knowledgeable and experienced in the real estate and other focus markets, financing options and structures and the Group's operations
- Assisting in the creation of investment memoranda for acquisitions to be used by internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of initial structuring proposals and risk assessments, and presentations to Investment Committee
- Education: degree or masters in Finance, Engineering or a related discipline from a top level university/business school
- Level of expertise/experience: Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in private equity firms
- Knowledge of systems: Proficient in MS Office tools, esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook
- Languages: Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Personal and business skills:
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail.
- Experienced in financial modelling.
- Ability to provide first draft of and review complex documents.
- Personable with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Imaginative and resourceful with the ability to work using own initiative and without supervision.
- Proficient secretarial skills.
- Flexible approach with regard to ad hoc duties.
- Technical knowledge: Knowledge of accounting, law and real estate.
Please apply online with your CV in Word format or contact Thomas on 0207 478 2500 to discuss the role in confidence.