Private Equity Associate - Hong Kong
- Competitive salary + bonus + carry
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a highly active and rapidly growing Asian based private equity fund. Having developed a very strong team of bulge bracket investment bankers along with a good financial backing, they have developed a highly impressive portfolio of assets within a short space of time.
As the business continues to rapidly grow in Hong Kong, there is a need to bring on board several new members to the team at an Associate level. This is an outstanding opportunity for M&A professionals coming from bulge bracket banks to transition over to a fund where you will have the opportunity to build an impressive deal sheet whilst being part of a growing business.
The successful candidates will;
- Play a key role in the origination and execution of private equity investments in China and North Asia region across a variety of sectors.
- Take full responsibility for the financial modelling, due diligence, valuations and presenting to the Investment Committee.
- Oversee the deal process, managing external teams including advisory banks as well as legal teams.
- Regularly conduct market research, making recommendations for investment opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to work on and close a lot of transactions whilst working alongside and learning top-tier professionals.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in either an Associate (or equivalent) position within the M&A team of a bulge bracket bank either in Asia or Europe.
- Have experience working on transactions in China and North Asia with a good understanding of the market.
- Demonstrate an exceptionally strong skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Be ideally fluent in Mandarin due to the focus on investing in China.
- Hold a mathematical or business related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly driven and motivated to join a rapidly growing private equity business.
Due to the name of our client, the above criteria will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
EA License No: 12C6031
EA Reg ID: R1764400