Private Equity Director
- Highly competitive + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised private equity group with a strong presence in the Asia region. With a very strong financial backing, they need to bring on board another Director to their Investment Team based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced investment professional to join a very strong private equity group and play a key role in the origination and execution of deals across South East Asia.
The Director will;
- Report directly to the Head of the Investment Division whilst sitting alongside several other senior members of the team leading on the origination and execution of transactions in South East Asia.
- Take full responsibility for the execution of investments, you will oversee a small team responsible for the financial modelling, due diligence and presention of investment opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Hold responsibility for portfolio management, overseeing the group's portfolio companies.
- Have the opportunity to invest on a regular basis, developing a strong deal list.
- Provide training to junior of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Director level position within a private equity group based in Singapore.
- Have a good deal track record with proven experience in leading on the origination and execution of transactions in South East Asia.
- Have started their career in the M&A team of a top-tier bank and have developed an exceptionally strong and all round skill set.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
This is an excellent opportunity and the criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.