Real Estate Investment and Advisory
- Negotiable + Housing, Flights, Relocation, Bonus
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 22nd February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading Investment Bank within the GCC. They are looking to hire a VP, Real Estate Investment and Advisory that will be involved in assisting the Head of the team in sourcing and executing transaction/deal opportunities that are aligned with the banks strategic goals. Leads a team of professionals supporting the REIA business in in all initiatives across the bank.
The role requires a person who is able to deliver a multi-faceted real estate role, being both private equity and investment banking. The private equity piece will require the individual to be responsible for capital deployment (origination, structuring & execution of high yielding credit / mezzanine and equity investments), whilst the investment banking aspect will involve the roles and responsibilities normally associated with IB transactors, including client pitches for advisory transactions. High impact character required both internally and with clients. Deal driven and performance focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Will be involved in the leadership of the team with junior staff and input to strategic decisions for the Real Estate team.
The role is that of a VP in Real Estate Investments and Advisory and will assist the Head of the team in sourcing and executing transaction/deal opportunities that are aligned with the bank.
- Origination and Execution of Real Estate Investment and Advisory deals
- Screens different markets (primarily Europe, USA, MENA) and especially on target countries within the target regions
- Performs an integral role in selecting, analyzing and presenting real estate investment ideas in line with the regulators regulations
- Participates in all stages of a deal from origination to closing, including due diligence, valuation, documentation, negotiations and closing
- Ensures investments are diligently and effectively monitored
- Participates in all the stages of a deal from origination to the closing, including negotiations
- Has an track record in an execution role across the target regions and keeps track of the markets movements
- Initiates and builds relationships across Middle East and the target countries with listed and private companies
- Participates through an open dialogue and discussions with different team members (including formal weekly meetings as well as ongoing discussions)
- Bachelor’s Degree within Finance or related field
- MBA, Masters in Finance, CFA or other professional market experience is desired
- 7-years plus relevant Real Estate Investment and Advisory experience