Senior Broker Institutional
- Middle East & North Africa, Qatar
- Financial Services, Global Markets and Treasury
- 7th February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading financial institution based in Doha, Qatar. They are looking to hire Senior Broker Institutional that will help the organization to execute orders on behalf of the Institutional clients (domestic and foregin) based on their instructions.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Head, Sales Trader Institutional and will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Sales traders to ensure best executions for all clients.
- Execute / Distribute orders passed by the Sales traders and report execution in a timely fashion.
- Assist the trading department in converting leads of Institutional clients by marketing the desk's trading and execution capabilities and intelligence flow in all active markets and successfully presenting the service offerings of the client and their value proposition.
- Keeping abreast with the product knowledge and assist in developing market intelligence.
- Ensure a high standard of confidentiality and ethical trading to safeguard the client and the organization's best interest.
A successful applicant for this role must be:
- A graduate in finance . marketing . economics
- Atleast 5 years of experience in relationship management with at least 3 years in a brokerage firm with Broker / Dealer experienced preferred.
- Strong relationship management and business development / sales skills.
- Ability to work well with people, Exceptional organization and time management skills.