Senior Credit Officer, SME & Large Corporates
- AED 24,000 - 28,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Financial Services, Risk Management & Compliance
- 22nd February 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a national leading bank within the GCC. They are looking to hire a Senior Credit Officer, SME & Large Corporates that will be primarily responsible for initial review and assessment of proposals for extension of credit facilities for the bank's customers which are submitted by the subsidiaries and affiliates of the bank approval.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Head of Regional Credit Risk and will be responsible for:
- Providing technical, consultancy report and assistance to the client subsidiaries with respect to credit related matters.
- Ensures that all credit transactions entered into by the bank adhere to the banks's established policies and procedures.
- Must meet the bank's required credit approval process.
- recommends rejection of unsuitable credit proposals.
- Proactively ensures the objectives and key result areas of the department are complied and met.
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you must have:
- University degree preferably in finance, economics or related subjects.
- MBA or equivalent banking related training (preferred but not required)
- Arabic speaker is a MUST.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Credit Risk (SME / Large Corporates)