Senior/ Investment Manager, REIT
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 8th August 2016
- Job Type
Our client, an established REIT in Singapore and Asia Pacific, are seeking to appoint a Senior/ Investment Manager to be a part of their dynamic team.
You would originate, evaluate, negotiate and execute investment transactions. This should be someone with demonstrable experience investing in real estate within APAC.
The candidate will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment management. Specific work will include:-
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of investment proposals & papers & due diligence
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development
- Preparation of reports & presentations to investors
- Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models)
- Procuring & negotiating debt financing
- Corporate structuring
- Tax planning
- Review & commercial appraisal of legal contracts
- Managing investor relations and issues arising
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
- Asset management and optimization
You will have a good Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate, with at least 8 years’ experience in real estate investment management (office, industrial, commercial). You must possess strong knowledge of the financial services industry and a keen understanding of real estate investments.
If you are a dynamic individual who loves multi-skilled challenges and has a passion for real estate investments, please apply immediately for further information.