Senior Vice President - Enterprise Risk
- AED 70,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
Our client works in partnership with world-class organizations to build integrated global business and establish investment platforms. They are looking to hire a Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk that will contribute to the development and execution of the Enterprise Risk Management long-term strategic plan in alignment with the corporate strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Supporting the continuous monitoring and reporting on the performance of the Enterprise Risk Management function in order to track performance.
- Demonstrating the proficiency level expected of a Senior Vice President with regards to the four core leadership competencies.
- Managing the execution of the risk assessment activities, in close collaboration with the platforms and corporate functions, in order to identify, qualify and mitigate risks across the business in line with the Group's overall risk appetite.
- Ensure the timely preparation of a comprehensive risk dashboard and reporting at the business, platform and asset levels for the Executive Director - Enterprise Risk Management and the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee.
- Provide input into the strategic advice given to the Investment Committee in order to assess deal pipeline and individual risk impact to overall enterprise risk profile.
A successful candidate for this role must/should have:
- Minimum of 12 years in relevant experience in developing and implementing ERM strategy and models working in various industries. Atleast 5 years in a management position.
- Strong knowledge of Risk Management Standards (ISO 31000, COSO, Bespoke Corporate).
- Strong knowledge and experience of alternate risk assessment techniques that facilitate effective risk management activities across different business platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of leading practice, concepts and trends in enterprise risk management.
- Skilled manager and trainer to develop risk management capability of colleagues and the broader business stakeholders.