Structuring & Execution Analyst
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised investment institution based in Singapore. With a very strong financial backing as well as world class investment team, there is a need to bring on board a Structuring & Execution Analyst/Associate. This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior investment professional to join a fund where you will have the opportunity to build a strong deal list whilst investing globally.
- Conducting detailed financial and valuation analysis
- Conducting research on industries, companies and M&A precedents
- Assisting in structuring analysis and reviewing of transaction documents
- Participating in transaction execution proceses on a global basis
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Year 1 or 2 Analyst position (or equivalent) within a top-tier or international bank or highly regarded investment fund.
- Have a good deal track record with experience of working on either buy or sell side mandates, no specific sector experience required.
- Be technically very strong
- Hold a finance, mathematical or business related degree from a highly regarded university and ideally have started CFA qualifications.
- Demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills with a can-do attitude.
- Be excited about joining an international investment institution with the opportunity to build a long term career and invest lots of capital.
If you would like to be considered for the position then please apply below.