US Private Equity Fund Investment Analyst
- Competitive + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 30th August 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a leading sovereign wealth fund based in Abu Dhabi with an internationally recognised brand and world class investment team. Having built an impressive portfolio of assets within the global private equity space, they require an Analyst/Associate to join their Private Equity Division to focus on sourcing private equity fund investment opportunities in the US. This is an outstanding opportunity for a private equity fund of funds professional to join one of the most active investment institutions and to build a strong deal list and international network.
The Analyst will;
- Report directly to the Head of the Private Equity Division.
- Support the senior members of the team on all stages of the investment process from origination to execution.
- Lead the market research to originate investment opportunities and hold responsibility for conducting the financial analysis and due diligence on private equity funds in the US.
- Regularly be involved in meeting senior members of leading private equity funds in the US on behalf of my client, building an exceptionally strong network.
- Support the senior members of the team in presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee as well as executing the investment.
- Regularly conduct the portfolio analysis, making recommendations to senior management.
Interested candidates will;
- Be currently sitting in an Analyst or Associate position within a private equity fund investment team at a leading group focused on the US market.
- Demonstrate experience in investing in to US based private equity funds.
- Have an exceptionally strong technical skill set with very good analytical and due diligence experience.
- Have ideally started their career in the M&A Team of a top-tier investment bank.
- Hold a graduate degree in either finance, maths or business and preferably hold a CFA or MBA qualification.
- Be motivated about living and working in the UAE.
Due to the specialist nature of the role, the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Financial Services market.