VC Investment Associate - Healthcare
- Asia, Mainland China
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 2nd May 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a regional tier 1 VC fund based in Shanghai with multi-billion asset under management. Currently our client is seeking to appoint an Associate in the investment team to focus on healthcare investment.
- Evaluating potential investments, including financial, market, industry and strategic analysis;
- Developing financial and valuation models for potential and existing investments;
- Supporting senior members on deal sourcing, deal execution and portfolio management;
- Assisting in the development and execution of exit strategies in respect of existing investments.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Investment Banking healthcare team, or Consulting with exposure to healthcare, or any relevant investment/advisory experience in healthcare with solid technical skills;
- Strong analytical skills. Well-trained on market, competition and financial analysis;
- Native in Mandarin, proficient in English(especially in writing) is a must;
- Graduate from top universities; Oversea educated is preferred.
- Major in healthcare relevant subject is preferred, but not a must.