VP - Head of Credit Administration
- AED 40,000 - 50,000 per month
- Middle East & North Africa, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Financial Services, Corporate & Wholesale Banking
- 19th October 2016
- Job Type
Our client is a leading Islamic Financial Institution base in The United Arab Emirates. They are looking to hire a Vice President, Head of Credit Administration that will help on monitoring the health of risk asset portfolio across the bank, overseeing all credit administration functions within the wholesale banking group and personal banking group.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Chief Credit & Risk Officer and will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the operations of the credit administration unit for both Personal Banking and Wholesale Banking portfolio.
- Providing, coaching & training in accordance with procedures, quality standards and within agreed time scales.
- Developing and implementing a policy and preocedures manual for Credit Administration Unit including periodic review.
- Direct and over the effective functioning of administrative monitoring and ensure the control processes are in compliance with the established credit policies and the policies of central bank.
- Perform due diligence in reviewing proposals, identifying exception and taking decisions in line with the bank's policy.
A successful applicant for this role should have:
- 12 to 15 years experience in banking / financial sectors with World Class Institutions, in Credit / Risk Management.
- Expertise in reviewing financing agreements and strong leadership skills in negotiating with business units and back office.
- People Management
- Knowledge of Banking Policies and Procedures
- Strong Portfolio Analytics background