VP - Private Equity
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 8th June 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a global mid cap fund, are seeking to appoint a VP Invesments to join their growing Singapore office. The firm has a track record of successful investment primiarily in the natural resources industry.
- Lead & Assist in investment sourcing & screening of investment opportunities
- Construct, review and maintain detailed financial/operating models for potential new investments & existing portfolio companies
- Lead in the development of investment structures and terms; Draft investment memoranda and lead with conducting & documenting of comprehensive due diligence
- 6+ years investment experience
- Preference for candidates with private equity experience
- Natural resources transaction exposure a bonus
- Strong financial analytical skills with proven project/deal management experience
- Solid track record throughout APAC
If you would like to be considered for the above position then please apply below.