Compensation and Benefits Manager
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 21st April 2015
- Job Type
A global bank is currently looking for a Rewards and Compensation Manager - SVP/VP Level to join its HR Department to spearhead their Rewards and Compensation arm.
This role provides exposure both to high profile rewards and compensation presentation covering the C-Suite levels such as CFOs, COOs, as well as the opportunity to spearhead several rewards and compensation initiatives within the bank.
Responsibilities / Requirements include:
- Annual rewards and compensation renewal process for C-Suites level including strategy for design, benchmarking and communication
- Analyse, design and administer global compensation programs including base pay, incentives and lead survey participations for the company
- Minimum 6-10 years experience within the Rewards and Compensation space
- Prior banking/ HR / Consultancy experience
- Finance / Accounting background
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please let me know whether of interest, or feel free to pass my details on to friends you have who may be looking.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements, send in your updated CV via an application