Front of House Manager
- GBP22000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 6th October 2016
- Job Type
Front of House Manager
£22,000 - £30,000
Our client is a Property Development and Investment company that is looking for a Front of House Manager to work alongside a dynamic team. This diverse role includes management responsibilities with varying degrees of functions and duties including management of sub-contracted services and relevant staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivery of a first-class reception service to all visitors.
- Ensure that the reception area is maintained to a high standard and is presentable at all times.
- Management of the delivery of small works projects and move and changes within designated areas.
- Management of all health & safety requirements.
- Dealing with and assisting tenants with queries.
- Providing support to facilities management and the investment team.
- To ensure visitors booking in and out system is maintained and adhered to.
- Management of all sub-contractors to the building.
- Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness within the building,.
- Report faults/incidents through facilities management, keep abreast of updates and chase as required.
- Implement safe working practices to ensure the safety of all tenants and visitors.
- Show potential tenants available office space and benefits of the building.
- Working within, delivering and monitoring agreed SLA's.
- Working within strict budgetary controls.
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Highly presentable and professional.
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, orally and written.
- Workflow management i.e. effective organisational and time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Good observation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise excellent judgement and decision making.
- Totally customer service driven - willingness to understand and meet the needs of both internal and external clients in order to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Team working - works co-operatively with others, quickly builds the trust of others builds rapport and relationships.
- Technical expertise - has the skills, knowledge and experience required to perform their role.
- Personal Management - prioritises tasks effectively in order to deliver to agreed deadlines, keeping others informed and manage your own time effectively, including timekeeping.
Please apply online if you feel your experience matches the above requirements. Please submit your CV in Word format quoting reference Ama1270196 for more details.