Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract
- GBP38000 - GBP40000 per annum + company car allowance and benefits
- UK, East Anglia
- HR & Business Support, Marketing & Communications
- 6th September 2016
- Job Type
This top UK House Builder are looking for a Marketing Manager for their Brentwood office, to start asap. This is a maternity contract, initially for 9 months with the possibility of going on for a year or longer.
The purpose of this role is to maintain the integrity of the company brand and to produce, implement and manage marketing campaigns and material.
The key responsibilities for this role will be;
- Preparing budgets for marketing campaigns and materials
- Prepare the marketing strategy for each new development
- Brief and project manage interior design scheme of show homes and marketing suite delivery
- Prepare marketing schedules
- Review marketing schedules and cash flow on a monthly basis
- Attend regular sales meetings to brief Sales Managers or Consultants on marketing activities
- Attend site meetings
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience;
- Experience in a similar role within property
- Pro active and organised
- Commercially minded
- Strong market awareness
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable brand, with a company that offer excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this position please click on the link below