- GBP28000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 9th May 2017
- Job Type
£28,000 - £35,000
My client is a Property Development and Investment company and they are looking for an Office Manager to work alongside a dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the Leeds office including the day to day management of the admin team (currently 4 members of staff) and working closely with the departmental heads.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the admin team, including arranging cover, authorising holidays etc
- Ensure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Set up and chair monthly departmental heads meetings
- Organising events
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- New employee orientation including organising induction programmes
- Responsible for H & S and ensure that H & S policies are up to date and are observed
- Assisting the Head of HR on any HR related matters where applicable
- Fast paced diary management - to include meetings, travel, accommodation, teleconferences, arranging site visits, events etc
- Preparing and editing correspondence, presentations, reports and other documentation
- Maintain up to date files of all correspondence and other documents, including archiving and retrieving documents as necessary, including electronic filing
- Provide cover for the secretarial team and reception as and when required
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Excellent scheduling and travel logistic skills.
- Problem solving skills, Initiative and Adaptability.
- Must have experience of working as part of a team.
- Ability to produce accurate and correctly presented documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Well-developed communication and reading skills including excellent knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation. Ability to interpret and manipulate data in a logical manner.
- Technical Expertise - has the skills, knowledge and experience required to perform their role.
- Communication and Influence - communicates effectively both verbally and in writing.
Please apply online if you feel your experience matches the above requirements. Please submit your CV in Word format or contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AMa1274111 for more details.