- GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 19th October 2016
- Job Type
Personal Assistant/Office Manager
London, West End
£30,000 - £35,000
My client is a niche and highly regarded commercial property consultancy who are based in the West End. They are looking for a PA/Office Manager to support the Director and be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of this small business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with disposals and acquisitions. Organising the inspections, photography and EPC's
- Research; planning applications, alerts online, property databases, client background etc
- Dealing with service providers and product suppliers; liaising with the IT support team, assisting with problem solving, ensuring back-up processes are running smoothly.
- Maintaining office systems and establishing new ones where necessary
- Ordering stationary and office supplies
- Drafting documents and correspondence; offer letters, head of terms, invoices, filenotes and occasional report writing
- Audio & copy typing
- Updating the website on new investment deals
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Property management
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Good experience as a PA/Office Manager including some experience in commercial property
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as a good understanding of database management, apple products and general office equipment
- Typing speed of 55 wpm
- An understanding of NIY, covenant accounts, commercial property sectors and tenancy schedules would be highly advantageous.
- Must be happy to work independently in a small business
- Project management experience would be advantageous
Please apply online if you feel your experience matches the above requirements. Please submit your CV in Word format or contact email@example.com quoting reference AMa1270661 for more details.