PA/ Team Secretary
- GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 26th September 2016
- Job Type
PA/ Team Secretary
£20,000 - £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PA/ Team Secretary to join a Leading Town Planning and Design Consultancy in Manchester. The role will provide a secretarial service to Planning Director and a team of 5 fee earning professionals. It is anticipated that additional employees will join in the future as part of growth plans and as such this role as the potential to become an Office Manager role.
- Maintaining the current computer system,
- Allocation of project job numbers and the setting up of job filing systems,
- Managing telephone calls,
- Audio and copy typing, Take accurate minutes at meetings when required,
- Diary management,
- Arranging and co-ordinating meetings together,
- Photocopying and filing,
- Diary Management and Travel Arrangement,
- Being flexible in order to undertake nominated/additional duties in order to ensure the smooth flow of work through the team or business units,
- Ensuring equipment, facilities and stationary are maintained to optimum levels at all times,
- Answering telephone and email queries promptly for absent team members.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Audio typing experience essential.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Client relationship management skills
- Excellent business English both written and oral. Outstanding attention to detail is essential.
- Demonstrable Secretary/ PA experience.
- Experience working in the property sector or financial or professional services firm an advantage
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Flexible in approach
- Proactive in assisting other colleagues when needed
- Can maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times.
- Positive attitude and willingness to help others even when it is not in your normal job responsibilities
- Able to build open and honest relationships
Please apply with your most recent CV in word format. If you would like to discuss this PA/ Team Secretary opportunity or similar roles across Manchester, please contact Amber McConnell on 0161 457 0105.