- GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annum + benefits
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 11th October 2016
- Job Type
£24,000 - £26,000, plus benefits
A private Investment company based in the heart of Manchester is looking for an experienced Property Administrator to join the expanding team. The main duties of the role will be to provide support to two Directors who manage and run a significant UK wide commercial investment portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the investment portfolio supporting the Directors with answering and dealing with tenant queries; rent reminders and collection; assisting with service charge budgeting, updating the company's property management database; liaising with the cash office; assisting with arranging payment plans.
- Act as department point of contact for tenants and other debtors in order to recover monies due under leases, licenses and other agreements; keep accurate notes and records of all conversations; prepare reports and letters where required/ necessary.
- Liaison with cash office and Property Manager in respect of arrears including completion of forms for instruction of solicitors
- Manage all ad hoc correspondence as directed on behalf of the Property Managers
- Ensure all tenant applications to assign/sublet/alter are logged and that a response is issued on behalf of the relevant Property Manager within 3 days of receipt of application
- Handle all ad hoc telephone queries in respect of Property Management issues, collating relevant information to either respond or allow the Property Manager or Facilities Manager respond.
- Ensure Facilities Managers have prepared budgets for approval by Property Managers in good time before the budgets are due including liaising with Property Manager to ensure budget is completed, approved by the client and that the tenants are notified with all details uploaded to the internal management database.
- Liaison with Service Charge Team and Facilities Managers to ensure service change closures are dealt with promptly in order to present a final file to the Property Manager for review.
- Maintain and track service charge expenditure on multi- let properties, holding review meetings on a regular basis with the Property Managers
- For insurance renewals, compile and provide to Insurers updated tenancy information and following renewal assist with premiums to be re-charged
- Log all insurance claims received and send claims forms to appropriate parties or complete on behalf of the Landlord as appropriate.
- Ensure periodic reports for the department are compiled accurately and in a timely fashion on behalf of the Property Managers.
- Management of internal fee schedule ensuring all contract fees and extras are raised and logged
- Administrative co-ordination of meetings for the Property Management, Facilities Management and Client Account Teams
This role would suit a proven Property Administrator who can demonstrate a track record in credit control with strong working knowledge of commercial property management having worked for in either a private practice or client led environment. As you will be supporting a small, but extremely busy team, its imperative that you are a pro-active individual who can prioritise tasks effectively, able to work on your initiative. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely successful investor client who can provide an excellent working environment alongside a competitive salary, benefits and holiday entitlement.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss this Property Administrator opportunity or similar roles across Manchester and the North West region, please contact Amber McConnell on 0161 457 0105.