- GBP21000 - GBP23000 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 8th September 2016
- Job Type
Bristol - City Centre
An international Commercial Real Estate services company has an immediate requirement for a capable Estates Technician to join its Retail team in Bristol. The role will be to deliver technical and administrative support to a team which provides estates services to investor clients for its property portfolios.
- Maintenance of estates database on Property Management and Accounts for the team`s portfolio interpreting leases where necessary.
- Liaison with both internal and external clients to co-ordinate database services and information.
- Where appropriate, provide advice/support to other team members to enable and ensure their contribution to outputs and adherence to procedures
- Act as main point of contact between team/client to control processes and assist communication, wherever possible.
- Presentation of regular and ad-hoc reports to internal and external clients' satisfaction.
- Sourcing of leases/documents/plans/photographs from clients and their advisers.
- Liaise with accounts team to ensure efficient collection and payment of rent and invoices
- Manage void and vacant properties having regard to procedures and insurers requirements.
- Manage buildings insurance cover.
- Ensure tenant compliance with lease obligations.
- Mange the process for tenant applications for landlords consent for assignment, subletting and alterations.
- Assist in service charge process at budgeting, variance reporting and reconciliation stages.
- GCSC passes in English & Mathematics.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of property management databases & purchase ordering systems preferred.
- Exposure to previous property management environment preferred.
- Client facing skills essential
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss this Property Administrator opportunity or similar roles across Bristol, please contact Amber McConnell on 0161 457 0105.