- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 14th June 2017
- Job Type
£25,000 - £32,000
My client is Property Specialist who are looking for a Property Administrator to assist in the management of an allocated portfolio of residential (and some commercial) properties. They will be providing efficient and accurate administrative duties for the day to day management of the schemes resulting in a good working knowledge and familiarity with the property portfolio.
The Property Administrator will be encouraged, but not required, to develop additional skills and responsibilities with the aim of eventually progressing to the role of Assistant Property Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Be the first point of contact and promptly and confidently receive, handle and respond to calls and queries from leaseholders, contractors or any other persons that may call or visit our offices, including logging all calls and taking comprehensive notes. Where unable to assist with calls passing the call or a message to the relevant person.
- Ensuring the pre-sale enquiry packs are updated in conjunction with your line manager and the Conveyance Department and assist in ensuring accurate responses are provided within agreed timeframes in accordance with the set procedure.
- Ensure all Leaseholder contact details are maintained up to date on Property Management software.
- Complete mail merges as instructed, ensure all emails and paper correspondence is sent the same day. Letters addressed outside of the UK should be emailed where possible.
- Assist with tendering and managing all service agreements and ensure that the contractor adheres to the terms of the contract including attendance and supply of parts, if applicable.
- Promptly log insurance claims and manage all claims efficiently and effectively in liaison with the insurance broker and loss adjustor. Escalate any claim beyond your ability to Line Manager.
- Assist in ensuring that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to and arrange necessary Risk Assessments. Ensure necessary steps are taken to ensure compliance with risk assessments and Health and Safety management system is kept up to date.
- Carry out site visits as directed by the Line Manager and complete site inspection report as required. To provide access or to meet leaseholders as directed by your Line Manager
- Ensure that the out-of-hours service database holds the most up to date information and the out-of-hours service is promptly notified of any changes in the information.
The ideal candidate will have/will be:
- Some knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA-Q Guidelines and Regulations and procedures and best practices on disseminating residential block property management services
- Preferably some knowledge of London buildings structures and developments including, purpose built and conversions
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and with both internal and external staff
- The written communication skills and numerical skills to produce good correspondence and reports.
- Good IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel. Knowledge of QUBE an advantage.
Please apply online if you feel your experience matches the above requirements. Please submit your CV in Word format quoting reference AMa1274811 for more details.