Property Management Assistant
- GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 27th September 2016
- Job Type
This well known and reputable property management company in Victoria is looking for a Property Management Assistant to be responsible for supporting three property managers with Administration.
This is London's most experienced Property Management Company and they are looking for someone who is passionate about the property industry and has been working in a similar role.
The Property Management Assistant will be responsible for the following;
- Writing work orders for Maintenance department based on information from tenants, technicians or based on information gathered from site visits
- Drafting Memos and/or making phone calls to Tenants related to lease issues and preventative maintenance scheduling
- Issuing keys to technicians/vendors, keeping logs of who has keys and ensuring return of said keys
- Perform all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant "Move In" and "Move Out" procedures
- Liaising with residents and responding to queries
The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
To apply for this position today please apply online with your current CV.