Team Administrator / PA
- GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 30th August 2016
- Job Type
Team Administrator/ PA - Asset Services
£20,000 - £24,000
An international Commercial Real Estate services company has an immediate requirement for a capable Team Administrator to provide secretarial support to the Asset Services team in their Birmingham office. Duties mainly involve coordinating diary, travel arranging, processing expenses, report preparation, pitch proposals and maintaining records such as case studies, facts and figures, and supporting with administration of team activities including property inspections and other deliverables.
- Advanced in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Involved with the fee process from start to finish - Updating and maintaining the fee schedules.
- Extensive diary management, arranging meetings & booking meeting rooms where required, liaising with clients and their secretaries
- Travel and hotel arrangements
- Organisation of events and client entertainment
- Preparation of presentations and pitches
- Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries as required
- Preparation of presentation for monthly team meeting
- Administrative duties e.g. distributing post to the team, photocopying, scanning, report binding
- Audio typing when required
- Email management
- Assisting in maintaining client, centre and other databases.
- Ensuring all circulation lists are always up to date
- Ability to deliver high quality reports and analysis
- Approachable and adaptable, able to work calmly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Ability to incorporate all available resources to deliver the service and resolve problems as a team
Knowledge & experience;
- Property management experience is desirable
- Secretarial support within a professional team
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss this Team Administrator / PA opportunity or similar roles across Birmingham please contact Amber McConnell on 0161 457 0105.