Team Secretary (6 month FTC)
- GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 25th August 2016
- Job Type
Team Secretary: 6 month Fixed Term Contract with National Private Practice
Based Manchester City Centre
Paying up to £24,000 (pro-rata)
Excellent opportunity for a capable Team Secretary on a fixed term contract basis for a busy Retail & Leisure team in the City Centre.
The appointed Secretary will provide a range of secretarial support to this team and key duties will include:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements for the Directors and wider surveying team
- Co-ordinate and book meeting rooms
- Assist the Director with a key client programme for a major client, ensuring that meeting notes are taken at key meetings and driving through action points
- Produce marketing flyers, particulars, newsletters and brochures using Vuture, Powerpoint and InDesign
- Typing and formatting of correspondence and reports
- Audio typing
You will be highly proficient in all Mircosoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Audio typing skills are essential. You must be able to prioritise workloads with excellent communication and business skills (both written and oral). With demonstrable Secretary/PA experience, you must be able to undertake this role at relatively short notice given the nature of the contract.
Please apply on line with your most CV. To discuss this Team Secretary and similar positions across the North West region, please contact Amber McConnell on 0161 457 0105.