- GBP21000 - GBP22000 per annum + company benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 16th September 2016
- Job Type
A position has arisen at an international building consultancy, for a Team Secretary to join its team in South West London. This position will be based in the Surveying department, and the successful candidate will be working alongside a team of Secretaries to provide operational support to the team of Surveyors, ensuring the efficient running of the department.
The main duties of the role will be;
- Assist to produce reports, letters and emails
- Maintaining and updating client database
- Managing the diaries of the Surveyors
- Travel booking
- Processing expenses
- Scanning, filing and organising
- Ad hoc duties
Key Skills Required;
- Some audio typing experience
- 50-55 wpm typing speed
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Secretarial qualifications desirable
- Pro active and can do attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within the property industry for a reputable and successful organisation.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online with your current CV.