Inhouse- IP Counsel
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 22nd June 2017
- Job Type
Inhouse- Intellectual Property Counsel
Our client is a leading American semiconductor MNC who is in an exciting phase of development and expansion. They are currently looking for an IP counsel to join their legal team in Singapore.
- Working closely with management teams in Singapore and across the region
- Participate in the worldwide patent protection and licensing decisions
- Participate in technology valuation, pricing calculation and deal structuring
- Conduct negotiations for intellectual property, technology and software agreements worldwide.
- Recognized degree in engineering or science
- 4 to 7 years experience in the intellectual property field
- Good understanding of global intellectual property laws and regulations
- Effective communication and presentation skills
This company is a market leader in their industry and this role will be ideal for a mid-level candidate wanting to step into an in-house environment or for someone looking to move into a global brand.
License No. 12C6031 / EA Reg. ID R1325169