- Legal, In-house Legal
- 3rd May 2017
- Job Type
Our client is a leading technology MNC who is in an exciting phase of development and expansion. They are currently looking for a senior counsel to manage their legal desk based in Malaysia.
- Reporting to the General Counsel and taking full responsibility for the legal & compliance function across the business.
- Drafting and negotiating corporate/commercial contracts.
- Manage commercial disputes involving the business.
- Handle employment matters.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently in a legal function within an in-house environment.
- 8 to 13 years PQE.
- Recognized law degree and called to Malaysia Bar.
- Good experience dealing with corporate/commercial matters.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
This company is well-recognized for the work they do and there is an excellent culture in place. The role will be perfect for a senior lawyer looking to step up into a lead counsel position.
Interested candidates may forward their CV in MS Word format to Lemuel via Lng@cobaltrecruitment.com and quote the job reference in the subject header
License No, 12C6031 / EA Reg. ID R1325169