A&P/ Marcoms Manager, Singapore (Retail/ Commercial)
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Retail
- 10th October 2016
- Job Type
Our client, a property development company, are seeking to appoint an experienced A&P/ Marcoms Manager with minimum 5 years of retail management experience for a large retail and mixed-use development. You would lead on all advertising and promotional campaigns, as well as marketing and corporate communication initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing and executing advertising and promotional activities to increase shopper traffic and footfall.
- Planning successful events that boost the image and market presence of mall.
- Being the main point of contact for all media liaison and public relations duties.
- Leading a team of executives in the management and updating of content for digital and social media platforms.
- Developing strong relationships with media owners, retail tenants and agencies.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with proven capability to write executive speeches, speaker notes, video scripts, press releases, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; comfortable and effective in interacting with senior executives.
You will have a good Degree in Mass Communication, Business or Marketing and must be able to demonstrate a high level of creativity and finesse in planning and executing marketing activities and events.